may be a little biased, but having your colours analysed is truly a transformational experience and if you’re struggling to think of a special gift for your partner, friend or relative this festive season then offer them a colourful Christmas : a colour consultation – a gift with a difference ! Here are a few reasons why…
1. Wearing colours that suit you (i.e that work in harmony with your skin tone, eye and hair colour) will make your skin glow and your eyes sparkle! It can also make you appear more youthful.
2. Think you’ll be told not to wear black when you come for a colour consultation? Think again! It’s not just about wearing the ‘right’ colours, its also about knowing how to wear your colours; which fabrics, textures and jewellery work best, what other shades to combine them with and where to wear your darker and lighter shades (i.e. above or below the waist)
3. A colour consultation also includes a natural, daytime make-up application in your best shades – so your loved one will enjoy a lovely pamper as well as leaving their consultation looking and feeling fabulous!
4. The lucky recipient will also get a 42 colour swatch wallet to use as a guide when they’re out and about shopping as well as some handy tips to remind them of their best shades and how to wear them.
5. Colour consultations can be done in pairs as well as alone! So if you fancy indulging a little too then book a joint consultation and make a day of it. Double the fun but not double the money !
6. A colour consultation will save you time (and money!) No more trudging around the shops wondering where to look, making panic purchases and then never wearing them. Once you’ve had your colours analysed you’ll know exactly which shades are in your palette, making it so much easier to put outfits together and create a capsule wardrobe that gets maximum wear.
Best of all, for bookings made before Christmas you will each receive a FREE compact of eyeshadows in four of your best complementary tones, worth €32 !
Book HERE for your colourful Christmas.
Signature for Rosemary